THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Friday, 30 April 2010

THE CLASH - From London To Jamaica (1982)

Probably one of the most popular bootlegs of THE CLASH.

I got this one from a friend who actually has been to Jamaica and bought it there.



download

Tracklist:
01 Introduction
02 London Calling
03 Police On My Back
04 Guns Of Brixton
05 Magnificent Seven
06 Armagideon Time
07 Magnificent Seven (Reprise)
08 Junco Partner
09 Spanish Bombs
10 One More Time
11 Train In Vain
12 Bankrobber
13 Radio Clash
14 Clampdown
15 Should I Stay Or Should I Go
16 Rock The Casbah


No comments:

Post a Comment