THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Wednesday, 30 June 2010

BERND BEGEMANN Aber Du Meine Liebste (Die Schönste Rose)















Sorry listeners.
This post is for my little daughter (actually my 2nd girl).
My wife says that I am now the only rooster in the yard but I call it:
I'm fucked now!
3:1 yeah, thanks!
Almost like soccer Germany : England
Just kidding of course.
This post is from German songwriter BERND BEGEMANN and the song is called
and in English it is something like
You My Dearest (The Most Beautiful Rose)

And THIS time I am really curious about your votes. So please leave a vote for this post!
Thanks mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment