THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
28OKT2017

MICHAEL HEAD AND THE STRANDS The Olde World (Introducing The Strands)

Thursday, 12 August 2010

FOR THE DEAD - The Leather Nun Plays Abba
























This post is for my best friend ever who has killed himself more than 3 years ago now but is still and will forever be my best friend. (I hope you read this you stoopid asshole!)

Today I finally managed to find proper mp3 files of OUR drinking songs from

THE LEATHER NUN:
Personally, I only have them on a tape and in incredibly poor condition on vinyl.
I will always love you, you bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment