THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
28OKT2017

MICHAEL HEAD AND THE STRANDS The Olde World (Introducing The Strands)

Monday, 23 August 2010

MORRISSEY Best Of (My Recent Burglary Years) 2009
























Talking of "Best Ofs" there is one artist of whom quite a few have been released. And for a Morrissey-addict like me they were all a bit disappointing.
I'm sure that everybody out there in www would compile a completely different "Best Of" - This is the parting of the ways.

But THIS is MINE:

01 Suedehead
02 Everyday Is Like Sunday
03 I Know Very Well How I Got My Name
04 The Last Of The Famous International Playboys
05 November Spawned A Monster
06 Interesting Drug
07 Yes, I'm Blind
08 Jack the Ripper
09 The National Front Disco
10 Certain People I Know
11 You're The One For Me, Fatty
12 Seasick, Yet Still Docked
13 Tomorrow
14 Interlude (Extended)
15 Boxers
16 Sunny
17 Hold On To Your Friends
18 The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
19 Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
20 I Am Hated For Loving
21 Moon River [Extended Version]
22 Reader Meet Author
23 Dagenham Dave
24 Nobody Loves Us
25 You Must Please Remember
26 He Cried
27 Alma Matters
28 Roy's Keen
29 I Can Have Both
30 Heir Apparent
31 Lost
32 This Is Not Your Country
33 First Of The Gang To Die
34 Irish Blood, English Heart
35 Come Back To Camden
36 It's Hard To Walk Tall When You're Small
37 Munich air disaster 1958
38 The Public Image
39 You Have Killed Me
40 Something Is Squeezing My Skull
41 I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
42 All You Need Is Me
43 That's How People Grow Up
44 You Were Good in Your Time
45 Children In Pieces
46 Shame Is The Name


Have fun and enjoy Steven Patrick Morrissey!

No comments:

Post a Comment