THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
28OKT2017

MICHAEL HEAD AND THE STRANDS The Olde World (Introducing The Strands)

Monday, 9 August 2010

THE PALE FOUNTAINS Live In Paris 1985











This and other live downloads are from THE PALE FOUNTAINS & SHACK homepage. You can download them there for free!

LINK UPDATED 02NOV2013

THE PALE FOUNTAINS live at the "Eldorado" in Paris on 19MAR1985
01 Shelter
02 Stole the Love
03 Something on my Mind
04 Faith
05 Hey
06 From Across the Kitchen Table
07 John Kline
08 Bicycle Thieves
09 Palm of my Hand
10 Bruised Arcade
11 These Are The Things
12 Jean's Not Happening
13 A House is Not a Motel
14 Limit
15 September Sting
16 Alone Again Or
17 Unknown
18 Audience

Now as you know where to grab all these live recordings this will most likely be the last Paleys/Shack/M.Head-live-post!
BUT: I might post some studio stuff in the near future if I feel like.

To a girl:
And I think to myself
There’s no place I’d rather be
And I know deep inside of my love

No comments:

Post a Comment