THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Tuesday, 14 December 2010

ANDY PAWLAK Mermaids (1988)
























Another single by the fantastic ANDY PAWLAK from Scotland.
I really don't know what to say so I will just entrust this to you...
Enjoy crying!


01 Mermaids
02 No Compromise
03 Squeeky Clean
04 Wintertime


"Do you love me as much as ice cream by the sea?"

6 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    You have no idea of how long I've been looking for Andy Pawlak's music.

    Greetings from Mexico ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I posted them for people like you!
    :-)
    Enjoy!!! Greetings from Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Mr. Monomod, where's the link :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mary. Andy and I set up a website for him:
    www.andypawlak.com
    All available stuff can be downloaded there.
    And some stuff is hidden on my hard disk.
    email me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can public more information actually about Andy Pawlak and photograph about him, where is it? What to do? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you can public more information about Andy Pawlak and photograph where is it? What do it? If work a special Job ir production disc, thanks.

    ReplyDelete