THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Tuesday, 11 January 2011

THE BELOVED Blissed Out (1989) The Lost Tape Tracks




















These tracks have been released on the cassette version of BLISSED OUT.
I have no idea if they were available elsewhere except for "Acid Love" that was a b-side of the 1988 single "Loving Feeling".
The numbering refers to the cd so you can simply add the tracks to your BLISSED OUT mp3-file-archive:

12 Your Love Takes Me Higher (Simply Divine)
13 Paradise (My Darling, My Angel)
14 Time After Time (Through The Round Window)
15 Don't You Worry (Timeless Dub)
16 Acid Love

Can anybody help me please...?
I'm desperately looking for the EUROVISIONARY MIX of "The Sun Rising". It used to be at least on a 3" cd single.
Thanks in advance!!!!

13 comments:

  1. I have a version I downloaded from the net a long while back it's from the 12", it's only 160kbps but sounds ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. could you get in contact with me via my above mentioned email address please? or simply send it there?
    would be really great!!!
    thanks very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been searching for the lost tracks for over 10 years (I had the tape but have lost it-someone borrowed and never returned it!!!!)

    ...And I just found this - ahhh bliss!!!!!

    http://www.mediafire.com/?22lld13q6vk8cvd

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't bother downloading - it "jumps" all over the place - never thought a tape could jump!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry. There is some mistake indeed. Don't know how it happened. I will fix it as soon as I have the time and will do a re-post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, how are things going with the re-up of this? This blog is the only one on the net which has this edition, as far as I know. Please can we have a re-up??

    ReplyDelete
  7. My usb cassette player is borrowed to britain at the moment to supply the readers with new old ANDY PAWLAK stuff.
    As soon as it is returned I will re-post BLISSED OUT. I will announce it before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Forever the Big Classic LP " Blissed Out ".


    Love Forever UK Rave / Balearic beat / Madchester ...


    http://appcrewsoundmemory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh come on! It's been over a year and a half!!!
    Re-up this already without the jumps.
    PLEASE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really would love to but my equipment to digitalise the tape is still with Andy Pawlak...
    I will not forget it!
    Patience...! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I received the Cassette Digitiser today. Will work on it a.s.a.p.!

    ReplyDelete