THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Monday, 3 January 2011

THE PAINTED WORD Demo Tracks (1991)





















May 2011 bring joy and love to all of you out there in www.
THE PAINTED WORD with extremely rare demo tracks from 1991.
I bet I'm the only one to have them - for almost 20 years now!

THE PAINTED WORD - Demos (1991)
01 O Fortune
02 What Time Did To You
03 Pacific
04 My Darkest Hour
"O fortune don't leave me now..."
Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment