THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
28OKT2017

MICHAEL HEAD AND THE STRANDS The Olde World (Introducing The Strands)

Friday, 11 February 2011

GRAHAME SKINNER Non-Album Tracks
























Rare tracks from GRAHAME SKINNER, the former front man of
JAZZATEERS
HIPSWAY
THE PLEASURELORDS
WITNESS
COWBOY MOUTH
The greatest singing voice that I have ever heard.
Unique, distinctive, soft, raw, powerful and sonorous.

SKINNER - Non-Album Tracks
01 Forbidden (Demo)
02 Pain Machine
03 The Honeythief (Extended Version)
04 Wild Sorrow
05 Ring Out The Bell
06 The Reason Is
07 She Lies
08 Sensation
09 TV Dream
10 King
11 Heart
12 Solid Gone
13 Sweet Talk
14 Chain
15 I Don't Want To Choose
16 Without You
17 Solid Ground
18 Loverman (Remix)
19 Ballad Of A Cowboy Mouth
20 Sedan Delivery
21 Million Miles (Mount Florida Swamp Version)

The bonus tracks from the cd "Hipsway" are not included. If you need them, get in contact via the a.m. email address.

"Don't open your heart to me! Don't tell me things I don't wanna hear!"
("Heart" - The Pleasurelords)

7 comments:

  1. hi there
    almost the holy grail here. Don't suppose you have heard tell of a Hipsway bootleg or radio broadcast? I had one when I was a kid but went the way of quiffs and brylcreem
    lastparty

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi.
    sorry... but No.
    I will ask somebody I know who knows Skinner.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you tell me the sources of the Hipsway extra tracks (except for the first 5). I thought I had everything but it seems I don't. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will. Takes some time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do now have the live stuff.
    To be posted soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Extra tracks from
    SHOW ME
    PLEASURELORDS PROMO
    KEEPIN' IT TOGETHER
    YOUR LOVE
    HOUSE CALLED LOVE
    MY LIFE AS A DOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. The link has expired. Check
    http://www.mediafire.com/?lhsd5a1fbfz6w0b

    ReplyDelete