THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Wednesday, 27 April 2011

ELECTRONIC For You (1996)
















Back to my ELECTRONIC series...
Double feature...
Both parts for the price of nil.

ELECTRONIC - For You (Pt.1)
01 For You
02 All That I Need
03 I Feel Alright



















ELECTRONIC - For You (Pt.2)
01 For You
02 Free Will [12' Mix]
03 Disappointed
04 Get the Message [DNA Mix]

I was quite surprised about the content of part 2...

1 comment: