THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
28OKT2017

MICHAEL HEAD AND THE STRANDS The Olde World (Introducing The Strands)

Monday, 6 June 2011

ELECTRONIC Vivid (1999)















I was never a big fan of series because I never quite know what to tell you anymore.

This is why I am kind of relieved of a self inflicted "burden".
The last ELECTRONIC post in this series. I might post ELECTRONIC in the future but I will most likely not do any series anymore - no matter what band.
I said I might. But this would mean that I stipulate myself and I don't want to do this.

ELECTRONIC - Vivid (Pt.1) (1999)
01 Vivid [Radio Edit]
02 Haze [Alternative Mix]
03 Prodigal Son [Harvey's a Star in Your Own Mind Mix]















ELECTRONIC - Vivid (Pt.2) (1999)

01 Vivid [Album Version]
02 Radiation
03 Prodigal Son [Inch Remix]

Good bye, series!

No comments:

Post a Comment