THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Saturday, 29 October 2011

ANDY PAWLAK Edith

Very long overdue...
The next ANDY PAWLAK Demo... I know you have been very patient and this is your reward:
This one is the wonderful, wonderful song called "Edith" and it stunned me completely.

If I'm not wrong this one is from a demos cassette that Andy just copied to his HD with my usb cassette player.
There will be some more in the near future.

Like all the other demo artworks, this cover is also a collaboration of Andy and me.

Download from Andy's site here.


No comments:

Post a Comment