THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Tuesday, 25 October 2011

McCLUSKEY BROTHERS Aware Of All (1986)


I think this is a rarity.
The McCLUSKEY BROTHERS (formerly THE BLUEBELLS) with a folk album that I have stumbled over by accident and that I have never seen before and after.
Very Scottish...

01 On Yer Bike
02 Tell Me Truly
03 Bold Young Men
04 Street Corner Blues
05 Union Burial Ground
06 Aware Of All
07 John McLean March
08 If I Had A Dream
09 Only Our Rivers Run Free
10 Set The People Free
11 Take Loving Easy
12 Willie Lee

2 comments:

  1. there also did a couple of great folky pop albums , favourite colours being the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had this album on vinyl many, many years ago. Very underrated.

    ReplyDelete