THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
28OKT2017

MICHAEL HEAD AND THE STRANDS The Olde World (Introducing The Strands)

Wednesday, 23 November 2011

BILLY BRAGG Victim Of Geography (1992)



A compilation of "Talking With The Taxman About Poetry" and "Workers Playtime".
This is "my" BILLY BRAGG!
:-)

01 Greetings To A New Brunette
02 The Marriage
03 Ideology
04 Levi Stubbs' Tears
05 Honey I'm A Big Boy Now
06 There Is Power In A Union
07 Help Save The youth Of America
08 Wishing The Days Away
09 The Passion
10 The Warmest Room
11 The Home Front
12 She's Got A New Spell
13 Must I Paint You A Picture
14 Tender Comrade
15 The Price I Pay
16 Little Time Bomb
17 Rotting On Remand
18 Valentine's Day Is Over
19 Life With The Lions
20 The Only One
21 The Short Answer
22 Waiting For The Great Leap Forwards
"I hate the asshole I become everytime I'm with you..."

1 comment: