THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Monday, 21 May 2012

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)



200th post:

EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL...
You all know this line from "MARY'S PRAYER"

DANNY WILSON is one of may all time favourites and I am still sad that they are no more.
I loved the video of "SECOND SUMMER OF LOVE".

DANNY WILSON - Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)
01 Never Gonna Be The Same
02 The Ballad Of Me And Shirley Maclaine
03 If You Really Love Me (Let Me Go)(New York Mix)
04 Mary's Prayer
05 A Girl I Used To Know
06 Pleasure To Pleasure
07 Davy
08 Ruby's Golden Wedding
09 I Can't Wait
10 I Won't Be Here When You Get Home
11 The Second Summer Of Love
12 From A Boy To A Man

Gary Clark is soon to be posted...

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog and this is a great post :) I am also big fans of Danny Wilson, Prefab Sprout, Llyod Cole & Aztec Camera ! I am exciting for your future post more about Danny Wilson, Gary Clark or King L. ^-^

    Thank you and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete