THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
28OKT2017

MICHAEL HEAD AND THE STRANDS The Olde World (Introducing The Strands)

Sunday, 12 January 2014

THE BELOVED Blissed Out (1989) CD & Tape +++ Re-Post



Dear readers, followers, friends.

THIS IS A RE-POST as the dl-links were dead. Now again  with Mega...
 
Finally, I managed to copy the bonus tracks from the cassette of "Blissed Out" to my HD, cut the whole file into appropriate little pieces, rename them, add the original artwork (from the tape), zip and upload them and you now have the opportunity to download a hopefully unbroken and properly working file.
I will also (just to be absolutely sure) upload the first file, untreated, uncut and just like it was created when I copied the tape to my HD. One file - all bonus tracks. So you can - just in case - work on them on your own.

Now dig THIS:
First the CD, then the bonus tracks from the tape.

01 Up, Up And Away (Happy Sexy Mix)
02 Hello (Honky Tonk)
03 Wake Up Soon (Something To Believe In)
04 Time After Time (Muffin Mix)
05 Pablo (Special K Dub)
06 The Sun Rising (Norty's Spago Mix)
07 It's Alright Now (Back To Basics)
08 Your Love Takes Me Higher (Calyx Of Isis)
09 Up, Up And Away (Beautiful Balloon Mix)
10 Hello (What's All This Then)
11 The Sun Rising (Danny's 'Love Is...' Mix)

THE BELOVED - Blissed Out (1989) Tape
12 Your Love Takes Me Higher (Simply Divine)
13 Paradise (My Darling, My Angel)
14 Time After Time (Through The Round Window)
15 Don't You Worry (Timeless Dub)

There is a very interesting article on "Blissed Out" on Wikipedia!
And you can also find alot of downloads on the official BELOVED website here!

I wish you all out there a HAPPY 2014!
May your BELOVED loved ones be around you!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks!
    Don't suppose you have the CD singles of Hello, Your Love Takes Me Higher & The Sun Rising?

    R ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. email me for the above mentioned stuff

      Delete
    2. monomod, i managed to get them somewhere else but thanks for the offer ;)

      Delete
  2. I do have 'em but the bonus tracks from Hello are on Blissed Out as well and there is a Sun Rising collecrion on THIS IS INDIE as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome - I'd been looking for these on YouTube, Spotify etc. I was sure there was more on the tape than I was seeing there. These bonus tracks were always the best. They made the tape special. Remember them well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. I've got pretty much everything by the Beloved, so I won't feel too guilty about downloading these five bonus tracks. The tape is hideously expensive for someone who doesn't have a tapedeck anymore....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think Jon Marsh really cares about this ;-)

      Delete
    2. There is a tape on ebay 4,99£ plus 2,99£ p&p

      Delete