THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Tuesday, 7 May 2013

LLOYD COLE Late Night Compilation




This is a self compiled album of LLOYD COLE. It's called "The Late Night Compilation" because this is what it is made for. Late night and a whisky. Totally relaxed and calm.

01 The Young Idealists
02 Woman In A Bar
03 How Wrong Can You Be?
04 Music In A Foreign Language
05 My Other Life
06 Late Night, Early Town
07 Cutting Out
08 No More Love Songs
09 Today I'm Not So Sure
10 My Alibi
11 Brazil
12 Shelf Life
13 The Steady Slowing Down Of The Heart
14 It'll Never Happen Again
15 Rain On The Parade
16 Missing
17 That's Alright
18 Oh Genevieve
19 Rhinestones
20 Undressed (acoustic)
21 Are You Ready To Be Heartbroken? (acoustic)
 

5 comments:

  1. Mmm, tried to download and it's telling me "the user hosting this content is out of bandwidth..."
    Shame as it looks a fine list with quite a few Lloyd moments new to me. AND I've just taken the cork out of the bottle and it's 9.32 am. Could I be keener?

    ReplyDelete
  2. check the additional link... sorry for the disappointment :-)

    ReplyDelete