THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
28OKT2017

MICHAEL HEAD AND THE STRANDS The Olde World (Introducing The Strands)

Thursday, 13 June 2013

THE HEART THROBS ...Made In Heaven

 
 
I once posted several HEART THROBS' albums and EPs but the album posts have all been deleted by some DMCA mofos.
Well here we go again, probably only for a short time only, I'm afraid.
To make it easier I again compiled my personal favourites and called the collection "...Made In Heaven".
 
I dearly hope you enjoy the stuff just like me.
And the songs appear in alphabetical order except for the bonus tracks.
 
01 Blood from a Stone [Remix]
02 Dreamtime
03 Gone
04 Here I Hide
05 Hooligan
06 I Wonder Why
07 In Vain
08 Kiss Me When I'm Starving
09 Laughing & Falling
10 Outside
11 She's in a Trance
12 So Far
13 The Girl Became the Stairs
14 Tiny Feet
15 Tiny Feet (Reprise)
16 Too Late
17 Tossed Away
18 Tuna
19 Turn Away (12' Mix)
20 White Laughter
21 Winter Came Too Soon
22 In Vain (Barefoot)
23 The Girl Became The Stairs (Barefoot)
24 She's In A Trance Remix

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant- thank you!

    I lost 30,000 records in hurricane sandy..including my Heartthrobs discography.


    peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaaat? That really sucks. Will happily help you if I can. Email me!

      Delete
    2. Dito for me, you looking for something, let me know, maybe I can help you too, cheers!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete