THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Sunday, 2 November 2014

QUADROPHENIA - The Movie - 35th Anniversary



 
Today, 35 years ago, the movie QUADROPHENIA was released.
I can't recall the times that I watched it in the cinema. I can't recall the times that I watched in as a DVD. I still love the movie, I still love the original album...
 
...and did you know...?
"Monkey" was Toyah Willcox who you might know as TOYAH from the New Wave scene in the 80s.
She is still quite a beauty.
PHIL DANIELS ("Jimmy") was of course the guest vocals in "Parklife" from BLUR.
 
The opening scene at the cliffs (actually the final scene) and the scooter ride... "Can you see the real me?"
video
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The beginning of the film is really the end ? or am I talking rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. You are absolutely right.
    I was misled by my first impression of the first time I watched the movie.

    ReplyDelete