THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Thursday, 16 April 2015

FIRE NEXT TIME Rare Tracks and a Request!

 
 
Hi Readers.
I want to offer two extremely rare tracks for your pleasure today.
And I want to ask for your support:
I am desperately looking for more tracks from FIRE NEXT TIME...
 
First, the appetizers...
 
I Can't Go Back (From 1987 single release with the same name)
 
Each Time That You Walk The Truth Inside You Moves (B2-side from 1988 "Stay With Me Now" 12")
 
 
And now my requests...:
from 1988 - Stay With Me Now
B1 - Will I End Up Like They Did
 
from 1988 - Too Close
B - Tears Are Nothing New
 
from 1987 - I Can't Go Back
B1 – Picket Lines
B2 - Tumbling Walls
 
from 1986 – Beneath The Hammers
A - Beneath The Hammers
B - Chains
 
plus
Hearts Anthem / Gentle Curve / Broken Promised Land (1988)

No comments:

Post a Comment