THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Thursday, 18 February 2016

NEW STREET ADVENTURE live in Hamburg (2015)



NEW STREET ADVENTURE's tour date for Hamburg is confirmed.
It is the brilliant Mojo Club again on 15APR2016.
And as a little appetizer I offer this download for you today:

ACID JAZZ asked me kindly to delete the link. I hope they will allow me to offer a stream of the concert.

NEW STREET ADVENTURE - LIVE IN HAMBURG 2015
01 Lucky Lady
02 Hard Living
03 Hunted
04 Be Somebody
05 No Hard Feelings
06 Rascal
07 On Our Frontdoorstep
08 Smooth Talker
09 Say You're Lonely
10 She's An Attraction
11 Nobody Wants You When You're Down And Out
12 Standing In The Way
13 Foot In The Door
14 Hangin' On / Hangin' Up
15 Keep In Burning
16 -break- (deleted)
17 The Big AC
18 -end- (deleted)

The recording was made with a stage mic and an amp mic and I synchronised them. And with a little bit of EQ here and AMP there the sound is not that bad.
I hope to see you all there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment