THIS IS INDIE --- INDIE PUNK POP

THIS IS INDIE --- THIS IS HOW WE FEEL!

IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HEAR ON THIS BLOG
BUY THE ALBUMS AND SUPPORT THE ARTISTS!

ENJOY!

There might be files password protected from time to time.
Try "monomod".

Email me at:
monomod AT yahoo DOT de

+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++UPDATED LINKS+++

Latest updates
20JUL2017

DANNY WILSON Sweet Danny Wilson (1992)

Tuesday, 22 March 2016

CABARET VOLTAIRE The Drain Train (1986)

One of my favourite CABARET VOLTAIRE singles - with the original artwork.
Including the Bonus Remix 12" of course.
I really enjoyed this record. I still was living in my parents' home then and they did not enjoy it... Neither my presence (referring to my begetter or "father" or "the Antichrist") nor my favourite music.

01 (Shakedown) The Whole Thing
02 Menace
03 Electro-Motive
04 (Shakedown) The Whole Thing (Version)
05 (Shakedown) The Whole Thing (Dub)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this one. (There was a period in the 1980s when I wasn't able to buy music and I missed out on interesting work like this.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brilliant. I will happily supply you with more.

      Delete